Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Should I care about Global Issues?


I think I definitely should care about Global Issues, I am a child who is living in the world so I have to care about the world. If the whole world got wiped out, then what would I do? Some of these issues, I can help prevent. Such as recycling, I can I help by recycling what I use such as paper. This is important that I help do my part in this world. It's not just everyone over 18 who can help the world, I forgot who said this, but when I was looking through some quotes I saw this "If you think you can't do anything because you think you're insignificant, then you obviously haven't been in bed with a mosquito" -Anonymous. This is stood out, because you think that a mosquito is so small and tiny, it couldn't do anything bad. But it can, it can bite and pester you until you kill it. This is great because if you work hard you can achieve what you want to do. I think that I should care about Global Issues, because these problems not only apply to my parents, but to me.

I think Global Issues Class is for kids who learn about preventing about the problems but they can make a change. They also help other around them make a change. Kids who do Global Issues and try and help represent the the people who are no longer crouching and are in pain and with their eyes open and ready to touch peoples lives. I think that if we all try we can touch peoples lives and put them out of pain. We have a great school, which creates and supports fundraisers so we can help other people. This is a way we can help people, we can participate on tag days or on bake sales. We could also create fundraisers to people so that we can help other people.

http://communitytheme.ibo.org/files/main_pic_left.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment